Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Congrats to Mike Sir for 3000 Registered Members!!!
Thanks a lot, Mike Sir for this wonderful forum where people can interact freely and enter awesome giveaways and contests and where the admins and moderators are really helpful and hardworking. I am really happy that P2D has reached the 3000 Member mark!!!! Smile Smile Heart Heart P2D Fan
Congrats P2D, Mike, tarekma7, Cool, Mods & US.......... Smile
Thanks Mike for leading us  Smile
Congratulations Mike!  Best
Congrats Mike аnd everyone who makes P2D! P2D - THE BEST! Keep it up!
Congratulations all..!!!! Smile  Clap
I would like to thanks P2D Head Administrator Mike and Administrator Tarekma7 for making this platform as a good opportunity for all.
Also, I would like to share my gratitude P2D moderators Mohammad , Askanag and of course asus73 too for organising giveaways for all of us. A warm thumbs up for P2D technical expert Cool who ensures the P2D is always technically healthy to be welcomed by users.
Pardon me for my lame language to greet  :rolleyes:
How can I forget all the beloved forum members who make this a nice and cheerful lively place.  Smile

- Gdant
Congratulations!  Big Grin

This forum has prospered a lot and still is. It has come a long way! Tongue

Hopefully, this forum will become even better! Thumb
(04-20-2017 , 08:25 PM)gdant Wrote: Congratulations all..!!!! Smile  Clap
I would like to thanks P2D Head Administrator Mike and Administrator Tarekma7 for making this platform as a good opportunity for all.
Also, I would like to share my gratitude P2D moderators Mohammad , Askanag and of course asus73 too for organising giveaways for all of us. A warm thumbs up for P2D technical expert Cool who ensures the P2D is always technically healthy to be welcomed by users.
Pardon me for my lame language to greet  :rolleyes:
How can I forget all the beloved forum members who make this a nice and cheerful lively place.  Smile

- Gdant

Well said gdant and thank you very much. This forum is what it is from all the great help I have and active members who keep it going. Hopefully we can keep up the membership growth and hold even more giveaways.

Mike
Head Administrator Mike,   Tarekma7 ,  Mohammad , Askanag,  asus73,  Thank You ALL For This Tech Blog & All You Do For Us Member Her On Promo2day This Is The Best Tech Blog For All Us Geeks This Place Is My Second Home Away From My Real Home & My Number 1 Blog For Me For Tech God Bless Mike & ALL You Guys For This Blog Since I Got Into Computers & Tech This Is A Place I Love To Go To & Talk About Security, Tech, & Upload Video,s, & Software Updates Daily, I Learn A lot To From People Like Mike & A Lot Of You Other Geeks On Here Thank You So Much For This Blog  Best Thank you Bow
Thanks for the post

I would like to congratulate and thank Mike and everyone who is doing effort for our forum

It's also a good chance to ask all members if you have any good ideas or suggestions for our forum, please post it in the feedback section

All members are much welcome to help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mike Tyson has said that he wants to return to the ring for charity Igoreha 0 2,054 04-24-2020 , 06:53 PM
Last Post: Igoreha