Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Google+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Buy for me and trade
(04-15-2017 , 07:21 PM)gdant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-15-2017 , 07:13 PM)Yash Khan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.gdant,

MS Office 2016 Retail, you have mentioned in the first post.......

Its Office Home/Student, Home/Business, Professional, Professional Plus.............?
It's pro..
Sorry but I can't trade it as these are all softwares that I am currently using but decided to trade for Windscribe (yes, only exclusively for windscribe). Hope you understand.
I asked, just for info.... Smile

Same here, VS Life......exclusive for Windscribe Life
Thanks given by: gdant
(04-15-2017 , 03:49 PM)gdant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Edited: I have removed Spyshelter licence from trade.

I had no other software to trade and that's why I had no other option other than Spyshelter because the windscribe deal is for limited time so have no time to wait for any other licence. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., raised an issue why I am trading this licence. I know this is hard to earn licence and even I trade very rarely.
This exchange was exclusively for this Windscribe trade and nothing else. Even I discarded offer made by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for it and you ask the reason why I discarded (I am going to use spyshelter for my personal use). 

I hope I clarify all the doubts you have You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I explained this case with gdant, I want to apologize for this misunderstanding.
Thanks given by: gdant , dinosaur07