Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Cyberghost vs Windscribe
Hey can someone compare cyberghost premium and Windscribe Pro VPN data speeds (connecting both to nearest location)? 
I have 10 Mbps broadband connection so want to know who is faster (I know most says cyberghost is faster but IMO Windscribe is good too)

thanks
https://windscribe.com/promo/compare/cyberghost

believe it or not  Confusedhy:

I personally like lifetime licenses so windscribe vpn all the way. Speed is just a variable.
I am using free version of Windscribe and their server is good I use it for gaming purpose it doesn't affect the latency much, if there is any at all. The last time I was Cyberghost user was like back in 3 or 4 year ago so I can't comment much about them.
for me cyberghost is good vpn  Cool
i have lifetime & free windscribe, but rare to using.  :blush:
vpn.asia best solution for me than cyber or winds  Angel

Stacksocial best way to get discount  Big Grin
if reff me, you got discount $10 or fixed, expired in one day after register  Heart
so, it look like Windscribe will get work for me if I don't have cyberghost VPN  Smile
Have installed Windscribe and will update after sometime of testing on it Tongue
Windscribe Dev posted on MalwareTips on Windscribe Lifetime License........

A user had mentioned "Windscribe stop! you passed 1 million user already! You need to pay servers keep only yearly & monthly"

Windscribe Dev replied "We paused the deal for several months to get some data and realized that having the lifetime deal makes no difference on our regular price sales, in fact they actually go up due to the promotional exposure that comes with lifetime accounts. As long as lifetime accounts is not the only source of new users, it's perfectly okay to run it long term"