[Giveaway] PDFelement 6 Professional [with OCR]: The complete PDF Solution
Congratulations to the winners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great Thanks  Heart Heart Heart Key Received by PM
Key received also

Thanks tarek
I need confirmation from the winners in this giveaway if the licenses is expired or still working 

I had PM from one of the winners that his license is expired
PDFelement Pro license shouldn't expire. It's a lifetime license for the purchased version i.e free updates for the purchased version, no free upgrades.

I think, there is 5 or so activation limit. If you finish the limit then the license will not activate. Hope the user didn't finish the activation limit.
I confirm that licenses are expired

Email is sent to the developer about this issue 

I will reply here once i receive any email from the developer
Congratulations to the winners
(05-14-2018 , 06:53 PM)hdragonk Wrote: PDFelement Pro license shouldn't expire. It's a lifetime license for the purchased version i.e free updates for the purchased version, no free upgrades.

I think, there is 5 or so activation limit. If you finish the limit then the license will not activate. Hope the user didn't finish the activation limit.
Here is the license policy
http://support.wondershare.com/how-tos/w...olicy.html

They mention "No matter the reason, if the software has been registered more than 5 times, you will get the warning every time you use the software. Even if the software was registered on the same computer each time. In order to continue using the software a new license needs to be purchased."
(05-24-2018 , 06:55 AM)hdragonk Wrote:
(05-14-2018 , 06:53 PM)hdragonk Wrote: PDFelement Pro license shouldn't expire. It's a lifetime license for the purchased version i.e free updates for the purchased version, no free upgrades.

Here is the license policy
http://support.wondershare.com/how-tos/w...olicy.html

They mention "No matter the reason, if the software has been registered more than 5 times, you will get the warning every time you use the software. Even if the software was registered on the same computer each time. In order to continue using the software a new license needs to be purchased."
my license has never been activated
never
that is not the reason
let's hope it says tarekma7
and do not speculate
for all winners:
after not being able
activate my license.
they do not respond emails
of tarekma7 asking about this question
but I
-I received an email from wondershare support
says it's a one-year license
1 year license and it is created in 5th May, 2017 and it is expired in 5th May, 2018.

I disagree
in the rules of the contest says
Value of each license: $ 99.95
this is license life

all winners should know this
they have given away to one year old
already activated

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro Giveaway tarekma7 1 4,728 09-21-2019 , 02:18 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,552 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,254 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Wondershare PDFelement Giveaway tarekma7 17 8,189 02-03-2018 , 03:23 AM
Last Post: tarekma7