[Giveaway] PDFelement 6 Professional [with OCR]: The complete PDF Solution
PDFelement is really good alternative for adobe acrobat. It is easy to use and its GUI is very simple. I like its features where it can create, read, and edit PDF files. It can also convert PDF to another document formats such as Microsoft words, excel and etc. It has also an OCR capability which is very useful in extracting information or data from documents taken from a photo or any photocopied documents.

Right now I can't suggest of any new features of this product but I would be glad if they can make its OCR more accurate and also it would be better if we can synchronize PDF files to any other cloud services.

https://twitter.com/ojanpc/status/856792248784101376
Thanks for this awesome giveaway - very rare to find one for a good PDF editor

First and foremost, PDFelement is an excellent PDF editor. Most of them only allow you to edit a line of text (text is broken up into lines of text, not paragraphs like in Word).  And sometimes, I've seen editors where the text is broken up into blocks of word or even individual letters!

PDFelement allows you to switch between line and paragraph mode.  And importantly, Text Autofit allows the layout to flow as you edit. Wondeful!

The OCR function is also a very nice feature since there are times you get a PDF that image only instead of containing searchable text. Very important for research purposes.

As for new features?   Honestly, the quest for "New" features is what's most wrong with modern software.  PDFelement is great... just improve on the current feature set... Like, for instance, improving the OCR accuracy... that would be a true winner.

https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/856978214824038400
I like the GUI and the app support for iOS. I like that they keep giving it away for free for limited time. I like the support, too.

New feature I would like to see is in licensing. It should support free upgrades forever. And I hope they continue the development always.

My share:- https://www.facebook.com/whizkidraj/post...7777886262
Giveaway close, winners will soon be announced
Congratulations to the winners

[Image: MLvDroj.png]

Please PM me in 3 days to claim your license

I need your name and email address
Congratulations to the winners
Congrats to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners. Smile
Congratulations!
WOW ... Congratulations Heart Heart Heart

Bow Thank you Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro Giveaway tarekma7 1 4,726 09-21-2019 , 02:18 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,547 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,252 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Wondershare PDFelement Giveaway tarekma7 17 8,183 02-03-2018 , 03:23 AM
Last Post: tarekma7