Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
The Great Avira Easter Contest
The rules of the game

The contest has two rounds, each with free licenses for our most popular products. Enter and win both rounds – and you’ll automatically get a chance at our Grand Prize: A brand new SAMSUNG GALAXY S7.

Round 1:
The Easter Egg Hunt begins!

The first round goes from April 5th to April 9th. Here are our prizes:
  • A 3-month license for Avira Phantom VPN Pro – awarded to all successful participants!
  • 10 lucky participants will also win a 1-year license for Avira Optimization Suite.
Here’s how you play

We hid an Easter egg on our VPN webpage. Find it, click on it, and you win! It’s that easy!

The latter (see easter eggs)can only be done when the page is viewed via a VPN connection whose virtual location is based in the Germany

https://www.avira.com/en/avira-phantom-vpn-pro

More info: https://www.avira.com/en/easter-gamification-campaign/
I don't see it.I guess I should've read all your post.
Thanks for post it.

I found it 

[Image: 1251d01.png]
Perhaps an adblocker wouldn't let me see it.
Congratulations Mohammad.
I also found it.  Tongue
(04-08-2017 , 06:51 PM)Mohammad Wrote: Thanks for post it.

I found it 

[Image: 1251d01.png]

Which Ip you have used USA or Germany and have you done it through windscribe vpn because I am trying from the beginning before your post but can't find anything.
Used: German IP 
VPN:  Cyber Ghost.

Btw somebody says winscribe VPN is good but don't like. I Like CG.
(04-08-2017 , 08:31 PM)Mohammad Wrote: Used: German IP 
VPN:  Cyber Ghost.

Btw somebody says winscribe VPN is good but don't like. I Like CG.

I am also using German IP but can not find any thing. Why this happening can't understand. If you could please help me. Can you tell me one thing in the data plan section the prices are coming in INR  even after changing the IP.
Isn't this one is only for the people who live in Germany?

It says on the terms that

"Eligibility :Any individual over the age of 18 and with permanent residence in Germany is eligible to enter. Entry is open to everyone, including customers of the Promoter, and does not require the purchase of a product or service. Anyone involved in the design and running of the competition, including employees of the Promoter and their family members are excluded from entering Avira Holding GmbH & Co. KG., Kaplaneiweg 1 88069 Tettnang, Deutschland the competition. Furthermore, the Promoter reserves the right to exclude people from the competition where the Promoter deems there to be a justified reason to do so, including: (a) any manipulation relating to access to or the running of the competition; (b) any violations of these Entry Conditions; © unfair activities; or (d) the submission of untruthful, inaccurate or misleading information relating to the competition entry."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Three Easter packs for you to win - Happy Easter Sasha 13 4,380 04-22-2019 , 07:16 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Contest [Expired!]Great software packages for Easter Exclusive! ahmed 0 1,281 04-18-2019 , 09:24 AM
Last Post: ahmed