Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
AppGuard - Lifetime license Giveaway.
AppGuard Pro – 5 Lifetime Licenses Giveaway!

The Giveaways starts March 31, 2017 and ends on April 20, 2017

Quote:To participate please follow these 4 simple GOLDEN RULES!

1. Contest is open to all members. 

2. To join in just answer the question, 

"WHY do you want to win an AppGuard Pro lifetime license?"

3. To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account[

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.... what does this mean?
If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this against our forum rules BUT I guess ultimately members will try. BUT please note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did, then your entry will simply not be valid.

How do you know if that VPN/Proxy IP has been used already for this giveaway?
You don't BUT we do and your entry will not be accepted.
I could just change my VPN/Proxy!
Yes you can but are you sure another member hasn't used this service?

Rules are pretty simple . To enter this contest you must comply with these above4 simple GOLDEN RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member per IP is permitted.

All 5 winners will each receive one (1) lifetime license of AppGuard Professional ver 4.46.1

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM-reply from me if you have claimed your prize within specified time frame.

Giveaway Page: http://tweakbytes.com/threads/tweakbytes...rt-2.4787/
Thanks for the share. Good luck to all that enter.
Winners announced.
---------------------------------------
1) lovesoft
2) jerzy6012.50
3) Lary
4) leojohnpc
5) Joanna564
---------------------------------------
Congratulations to the winners.
For those who did not win, the organizers of the giveaway are  wishing to hold another round so please stay tuned. 
They are just waiting for the developer's approval. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Aomei Partition Assistant Pro [1 Lifetime license] ahmed 0 758 08-28-2021 , 07:33 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Allavsoft Lifetime License ha14 1 600 05-15-2021 , 11:47 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Contest RecMaster Pro Lifetime license ( 20 Licenses ) longin 6 1,302 09-28-2020 , 08:59 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest RecMaster Pro Lifetime license 1.0.16 (30 Licenses) ahmed 7 2,345 07-09-2020 , 10:22 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Contest Shadow Defender 10 lifetime license (use and free updates) ahmadkhaje 2 1,564 04-18-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum