Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Share #PDFelement to Win Free License or Bonus
Quote:PDFelement will be more than honored to sponsor people software to share. This exclusive offer is designed for someone popular at social networks. 
Write a review for PDFelement and share it on YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ and etc. Share your exclusive experience with PDFelement with your friends and followers! 

Enlisting Requirements: 
More than 500 followers or subscribers on following platforms: YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Google/Forum 
• Share with tagging #PDFelement and adding link https://pdf.wondershare.com 

How to Get PDFelement License For Free 
• Step 1: Write a review to share your experience with #PDFelement on your social media account. 
• Step2: Comment with your sharing link below this post. 
• Step 3: Once your review is confirmed valid, the free registration code will be sent to you via e-mail. If you have any questions, please e-mail to mavis@wondershare.com

Tips: 
• Your review should be public for at least 3 months. 
• Please DO NOT publish any license on your website. If leaked license code was misused, we would block it. Thanks for your understanding. 
• Welcome to become a freelancer in PDFelement Studio to do tasks like writing reviews or articles, translations, or any other talents you're specialized in. You will be rewarded a free license or other bonus. Just tell us your idea and surprise us!

http://forum.pdf.wondershare.com/index.p...mment-1678
Thanks, bhai. Love you  Heart Smile
I need another 120 followers before I can do this :(
(03-21-2017 , 02:13 AM)Danielx64 Wrote: I need another 120 followers before I can do this :(

you can do, try some traffic exchange if u want.

easy for get under 500  Big Grin
Thanks for posting.
congrats whizkidraj and tarekma  Drinks Good Luck
My Facebook Fanpage is now viewed by 324 people. I need some more to meet requirements Smile
Can I translate this program to get free license? Smile
(03-22-2017 , 06:15 AM)THANGCHAMPION Wrote: My Facebook Fanpage is now viewed by 324 people. I need some more to meet requirements Smile
Can I translate this program to get free license? Smile

(03-20-2017 , 11:54 PM)baziroll Wrote:
Quote:PDFelement will be more than honored to sponsor people software to share. This exclusive offer is designed for someone popular at social networks. 
Write a review for PDFelement and share it on YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ and etc. Share your exclusive experience with PDFelement with your friends and followers! 

Welcome to become a freelancer in PDFelement Studio to do tasks like writing reviews or articles, translations, or any other talents you're specialized in. You will be rewarded a free license or other bonus. Just tell us your idea and surprise us!

So yep, yes Smile

(03-20-2017 , 11:54 PM)baziroll Wrote: If you have any questions, please e-mail to mavis@wondershare.com
Thank you, baziroll!
(03-20-2017 , 11:54 PM)baziroll Wrote:
Quote:PDFelement will be more than honored to sponsor people software to share. This exclusive offer is designed for someone popular at social networks. 

Welcome to become a freelancer in PDFelement Studio to do tasks like writing reviews or articles, translations, or any other talents you're specialized in. You will be rewarded a free license or other bonus. Just tell us your idea and surprise us!

So yep, yes Smile

(03-20-2017 , 11:54 PM)baziroll Wrote: If you have any questions, please e-mail to mavis@wondershare.com
[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [PDFelement] Hello 2021, Create , Share and Win tarekma7 2 608 04-02-2021 , 09:34 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  [Instagram Giveaway] Get Free License for Wondershare PDFelement baziroll 4 1,838 06-18-2019 , 09:59 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Wondershare PDFelement [Write Review, Get Free License] ahmed 0 1,535 06-15-2019 , 02:53 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  [Wondershare] Share Anna's story on social media to win a free Kindle! tarekma7 1 1,573 04-12-2018 , 01:34 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Make A Video to Get Free PDFelement 6 Standard tarekma7 0 1,390 06-18-2017 , 10:29 AM
Last Post: tarekma7