Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Panda Security Detects 100% of malware, According to AV- Comparatives
http://www.pandasecurity.com/mediacenter...tives_2017    

Panda Security

Panda Security Detects 100% of malware, According to AV- Comparatives

March 17, 2017

Panda Security has obtained a 100% detection rate on February’s Real-World Protection Test from the independent labs of AV- Comparatives. The Real-World Test is recognized in the industry for providing an accurate reflection of the protection offered by cybersecurity solutions readily available on the market

Panda Security obtained the highest possible score, topping the list of twenty other providers that also underwent testing.

The analysis, which is available here, takes into account the same infection vectors that a user might experience on any normal day (browsing websites containing malicious content or exploits, running a virus received by email, etc.). In this case, Panda Free Antivirus was able to detect 100% of the malware to which it had been exposed. The fundamental objective of the Real-World Test is to determine if security solutions are able to protect the system as it is exposed to an array of malware samples.

Panda Security, 100% Detection and Zero False Positives in AV- Comparatives’ Most Rigorous Test

“We are especially pleased with the excellent results obtained in the AV-Comparatives Real-World Test because they validate our efforts to offer our users the best protection against all types of threats in real conditions. We are fully committed to the constant improvement of our solutions in order to provide maximum security levels with minimum performance impact, being more aggressive towards threats the bigger the risk of infection” said Alberto Añón, Consumer Product Manager in Panda Security

This result speaks to the success of the set of technologies present in the company’s cybersecurity solutions, ideal for all types of users, private or professional, and for everyone from freelancers to large corporations.

Panda Security has developed its products in response to the rapid evolution of malware in recent years. In this regard, it offers the most effective response to threats like ransomware and proves to be the best ally in the prevention, protection and response to the latest attacks.
Latest updates

The company recently launched their Panda Protection, the multi-device antivirus protection that adapts to the user’s needs through a monthly service subscription.

AV ComparativesMalwareProductsreal world protection test
I`m sure they smoked something like: Spliff
Good for them  Victory
don't take these test results seriously.. they also ranked them according to the money they get from these vendors  Big Grin
last night i had panda antivirus free on my pc & it detected IObit software as malware  & i removed it & restarted my pc as panda said to do & when i restared my pc the password would not work i was locked out of my own pc thanks a lot panda i did a scan with hitman pro & it said panda was malware not good  i had to go into safe mode & do a system restore to go back before panda was on my pc & iobit too panda acted like Malware for sure & it also removed my wallpaper with a black screen too naughty panda bear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-18-2017 , 12:21 PM)whizkidraj Wrote: Good for them  Victory
panda bad!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Panda Free Antivirus (Panda Dome) 22.02.00 New mrtrout 0 331 11-02-2023 , 12:20 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Avast has scored a 96% on AV-Comparatives most recent anti-phishing test, mrtrout 0 684 01-09-2023 , 06:29 AM
  New! Welcome to My Panda. Panda Security mrtrout 0 778 03-30-2021 , 09:44 PM
  Panda Free Antivirus (Panda Dome) 20.02.01 Released mrtrout 0 1,215 03-17-2021 , 02:24 AM
  With Panda Security you can try the best antivirus for Mac mrtrout 0 1,097 02-02-2021 , 09:40 PM