Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
You Need A Budget 4 (YNAB)
YNAB 4 is the best budgeting software out there. The method works and lots of people who use have saved money and cleared of their debts by budgeting it with this software and the method it suggests.

Software built to give you laser-focus with your money.
YNAB 4 features Cloud Sync, making it easier than ever to stay focused on your budget and always up to date by staying in sync wherever there's an internet connection. Why wait three days for your bank to tell you that some money's been spent? Use YNAB's iPhone or Android app to record your spending right there at the cash register. With super-fast transaction entry, you'll have entered the transaction before you've walked out the door.
There's no more guessing when it comes to spending decisions. Since your budget is always up to date, whether on your spouse's iPhone, your Android, at home on your Mac, or at work on your PC, you'll know in a moment that it's okay to head out to eat. Enjoying yourself is part of the plan(1).

Get Off the Financial Roller Coaster
YNAB is built to let you easily set aside funds for larger, infrequent bills. $600 car insurance premium due in six months? Budget $100 each month into your 'Car insurance' category and watch the balance grow. When the bill is due, you pay it and everything feels the same.  That is, what used to send you into financial "crisis mode" now doesn't even make you blink.
Letting the Budget interface show you what needs to happen NOW so you can handle what happens NEXT is its strong suit. The quality of your spending decisions will skyrocket and you'll be managing your money better than you ever thought possible.

Money Management Made Simple
YNAB will happily import downloaded transactions in all the popular formats. It doesn't talk to your bank directly, but many of our customers find themselves ditching importing all together, or just using it to make sure they didn't miss anything. Their awareness goes up right along with their bank account balance. That doesn't mean it's a chore! Most of our users spend less timemanaging their money than ever before. How? Scheduled transactions, an interface designed for fast entry and mobile apps for entry on the go. The side benefit of not connecting to your bank account? YNAB works everywhere! Whether you're in the US, UK, Bolivia or Slovenia, YNAB will work for you.

Save More, Faster
Did you know that after one month, the median net worth increase for a YNABer is $200? After one month! After nine months, the median net worth increase is $3,300! Yes, the sky truly is the limit.
How is this possible? Most budget software asks you to guess a number on the 1st, inevitably leaving you to feel guilty on the 31st because you guessed wrong. YNAB is a new kind of budget, a flexible 'living budget' that helps you deal with overspending and makes it easy to save for your goals.

I have one You Need A Budget 4 (YNAB) license 

If you want this one, please write a message below.

Rules:
(1) first come, first serve
I need Smile
This is $50.00 a year so figure it is for only 1 year?  https://www.youneedabudget.com/pricing/

Quote:We offer all students YNAB free for 12-months (in addition to the free 34-day trial). If you’re interested, write into student@ynab.com with proof of enrollment—think student ID card, transcript or tuition statement (but anything that shows you are currently enrolled and includes your name, your school, and the date will do). We can’t wait to get you budgeting!

After your free year as a student, we’ll give you a one-time 10% discount! By this point, you will have saved so much money, it will be a no-brainer.
Congratulations whizkidraj Heart Big Grin Big Grin
(03-04-2017 , 02:24 PM)Mike Wrote: This is $50.00 a year so figure it is for only 1 year?  https://www.youneedabudget.com/pricing/

This is the older version of the program, lifetime license for v4
Thanks bhai  ;)  You never know someday a thief would enter my house or kidnap me or income tax officials can raid home and I would be like, "here, I've this lifetime license. Take it and enjoy"  Big Grin   Lifetime Licenses can save life. And if they are free, they save money, too Tongue
Congratulations to you whizkidraj.  Another lifetime license to add to your collection.
Yea, I checked the site and it looked real good. Not a pure lifetime license, but it seems like Revo, Rollback and all, this is the best I can get for the word "lifetime license" for this software. So yep  Smile works for me Smile
(03-04-2017 , 02:42 PM)whizkidraj Wrote: Thanks bhai  ;)  You never know someday a thief would enter my house or kidnap me or income tax officials can raid home and I would be like, "here, I've this lifetime license. Take it and enjoy"  Big Grin   Lifetime Licenses can save life. And if they are free, they save money, too Tongue

Sent a PM to you.