Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
9 Popular Password Manager Apps Found Leaking Your Secrets
Is anything safe? It's 2017, and the likely answer is NO.

Making sure your passwords are secure is one of the first line of defense – for your computer, email, and information – against hacking attempts, and Password Managers are the one recommended by many security experts to keep all your passwords secure in one place.

Password Managers are software that creates complex passwords, stores them and organizes all your passwords for your computers, websites, applications and networks, as well as remember them on your behalf.

But what if your Password Managers itself are vulnerable?

Well, it's not just an imagination, as a new report has revealed that some of the most popular password managers are affected by critical vulnerabilities that can expose user credentials.

http://thehackernews.com/2017/02/passwor...s.html?m=1
thanks for sharing i don't see any sign of roboform.and then most for android user.
(03-03-2017 , 06:03 PM)baziroll Wrote: thanks for sharing i don't see any sign of roboform.and them most for android user.

They said 9 apps and robo form is not in this list , that is good news for robo form users
Not Sticky Password. yay Smile
Guys, I think they tested only those 9 apps... ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best password manager in 2021 Imran 0 677 02-17-2021 , 03:21 PM
Last Post: Imran
  Hundreds of Malicious Apps Posing as Virus Scanners Found in App Stores mrtrout 1 1,918 06-17-2017 , 07:07 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales