Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 1 year 3 devices giveaway!
Hello users,
Confusedhy:
The time has come for a new Kaspersky giveaway. Wiggle  As a lot of users are using or are going to use this software and also lots of them know that this is a good trade Lol so i will organize here a new giveaway for this most wanted and known software. The key is genuine from Kaspersky of course and can be activated anytime on any country.

[Image: yBRfqpG.jpg]

The giveaway prize is 1 license key for Kaspersky Internet Security good for 3 devices suitable for all Kaspersky Internet Security versions until 2020 and it is worth $ 79.95.  Smile

The giveaway starts now, Sunday, February 26, 2017 and lasts until Sunday, March 12, 2017. The winner will be chosen at midnight of Monday, March 13, 2017 CET by random.org from the users that followed my rules and entered the giveaway.

The giveaway is open to every user or future user that accomplishes the following questions together and mandatory:

Answer this question: What do you like the most on promo2day.com and why? What you don`t like and why? - Here i need 2 answers and the reason. (for instance: i like .... because...... and i don`t like .... because......) 

See this post for further instructions:

clarification

Disclaimer: only one winner will be chosen and the winner has to send me a PM to confirm its win in maximum 48h after the result is posted. No other winner will be chosen if the first and only winner won`t send me the PM. Also, if the posts are unproper regarding the rules, the participants not following the rules will be excluded from the draw without any warning during the giveaway!

Please, i ask all users not to enter with VPN or multiple entries nor create double accounts as the admins will be checking and the users will be banned. 

Best of luck to all of you!

Regards,
dino.
Smile
1. Answer this question: What do you like the most on promo2day.com and why? What you don`t like and why?

I like the giveaways here and even if we don't win, we help each others getting the software we want. You know what I am talking about ;)

What I don't like is that the links here are only visible to the registered users. And since I like to review softwares, that holds me back always.

I have referred user "fcae". He never knew about this forum until I made him interested ;)

And yes, count me in Smile for this giveaway, too.
(02-26-2017 , 04:39 PM)whizkidraj Wrote: 1. Answer this question: What do you like the most on promo2day.com and why? What you don`t like and why?

I like the giveaways here and even if we don't win, we help each others getting the software we want. You know what I am talking about ;)

What I don't like is that the links here are only visible to the users. And since I like to review softwares, that holds me back always.

I have referred user "fcae". He never knew about this forum until I made him interested ;)

And yes, count me in Smile for this giveaway, too.

Perfect answer, whizkidraj will receive a key for a bonus software and will be entered to the draw. He will receive the Process Lasso Pro lifetime license with upgrades - new key.

Congrats, whiz.  Bravo
The giveaway continues now until the end as whizkidraj received his bonus key.  :rolleyes:
What do you like the most on promo2day.com and why?

01.we can win what software we want. 
02.we can help each other and share or trade what we have in hand.
03.its a cool community who are in not-selfish peoples.

What you don`t like and why?

I don't like is that forum is nothing.everything fine for me. 

I have referred user "Anil". coz he interesting much as myself for software's.

And yes, count me in too.
dinosaur07 has asked me to remove the referring process rule from his giveaway so this giveaway is open to every user or future user that accomplishes the following questions together and mandatory:

1. Answer this question: What do you like the most on promo2day.com and why? What you don`t like and why? - Here i need 2 answers and the reason. (for instance: i like .... because...... and i don`t like .... because......) 
Thanks, Mike. I was open at the moderator`s suggestion. I`m sorry i hadn`t had time yesterday to do it myself, but anyway thanks again to Mike for the help. So, users, join it only by answering to my first question.

Thanks.
What I like about Promo2day
Are the contests(always reliable) and the swap section
Also the members and administrators are kind
And help if there is a problem

I do not like:
Some delays in sweepstakes
But it is understandable
Are lots of draws and outside the forum there is also life

Thanks dino
I like great giveaway run by members and Administrators.
The giveaways are realable not like other fourm which giveaway may be less than what they announced

I do not like giveaway for mobile app or games . Fourm not cover this well

Also I hope to offer giveaway for pc games for friends although I am not use pc for games

Finally thanks for this giveaway and hope to win
I like promo2day.com for its internal and external giveaways (everybody i suppose), because it is the biggest source of information I know about it. I also like the spirit of the forum, because the contacts between the members are always full of courtesy.
I don't like the home page of promo2day.com, because it does not show sufficiently clear and long enough the new posts of the members.

Thanks for this giveaway without facebook or twitter !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security 2022 Global key for 4 devices Sasha 24 7,758 11-08-2022 , 05:59 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Personal Giveaway Super Bowl LVI Guess the Score Giveaway (Kaspersky Internet Security) Mike 20 4,829 02-14-2022 , 04:15 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway CyberGhost Premium VPN Subscription - One year / 7 Devices Mike 45 9,161 01-20-2022 , 07:13 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky New Year’s Day Giveaway Mike 31 7,150 01-03-2022 , 04:10 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Personal Giveaway Cyber Monday Giveaway (Kaspersky or ESET Internet Security) Mike 33 7,233 12-02-2021 , 12:18 PM
Last Post: s66