Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Best PDF editor 2017 UK | Best free PDF editor: Adobe Acrobat Pro vs Nuance vs Foxit
Here are the best PDF editors for 2017, including tools from Adobe, Foxit, Nuance, Nitro and more.

Quote:Nuance Power PDF 2 is the best PDF editor. We test and rate the best PDF editors you can get, including packages from Adobe, Foxit, Nuance, Nitro and more. Also see: How to edit PDFs for free (and AbleWord below).
PDF (Portable Document Format) is one of the most popular types of document for sharing as most devices and computers can open a PDF for the recipient to read. It doesn't matter whether you're using a laptop or a smartphone, nor which software was used to create it. 
But while some PDF reader software allows you to annotate or add comments, such as the free Foxit Reader, sometimes you need to edit the actual PDF itself. This is possible with the tools below, even if a different program was used to make the file in the first place. See also: How to convert PDF to Word.
These packages here allow you to create PDFs, but also edit PDF files without the laborious process of editing the original source file in its native format and re-converting it. In addition, most of them also provide advanced features such as form creation, digital signature and ID certification, and collaborative review and commenting, that you generally don’t get with free PDF packages. We also take a look at one free package - AbleWord PDF editor -  to see just how much you can get without spending a penny.

If you don't want to install any software, you can edit up to three PDFs online using PDF Pro for free, and there's also FormSwift PDF editor online. Or you can buy the best Nuance PDF-editing products.
Read the full article here:

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/s...n-3646930/
I use SumatraPDF for PDF viewing and i2pdf_x64_1.0.46 for creating pdfs. Both free, both portable, both less than 5 mb  ;)  But yes, this is about pdf editors so, actually I always wonder, pdf files were made so no changes could be made and now they making software to edit pdf files, making pdf files feel like simple  word documents that can be edited if we have the software, lolz.
+1 for SumatraPDF
PDF Shaper good
this program also do great job.i saw older version of giveaway
not %100 user friendly ui.but very well

http://www.cadkaspdfeditor.de
I think FoxitPhantom ist best PDF Editor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adobe Acrobat Reader 2024.001.20615 FREEWARE mrtrout 0 193 03-20-2024 , 06:46 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2023.008.20555 New Free mrtrout 0 630 02-24-2024 , 03:55 AM
  Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2023.008.20533 Freeware mrtrout 0 786 02-13-2024 , 10:34 PM
  Adobe Acrobat Reader 2023.008.20458 FREEWARE mrtrout 0 1,633 01-04-2024 , 08:30 PM
  Foxit Reader 2023.3.0.23028 New Free Released mrtrout 0 1,140 11-23-2023 , 12:37 AM