Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Eset 6 month/3 devices
Hello everyone again. Congoo to Windows 10 Pro retail winner and I did a video of how I did the winner selection so that everyone would know that it was fair from start and coz this was a big giveaway and IMO the biggest personal giveaway.

This next personal giveaway is of ESET 6 month/3 devices. I have been using this license and it expires on June 10, 2017. So more than 4 months you would still get to use it. I was using ESET Nod32 with this license which is my favourite antivirus but then I received a KIS 1 year license from some friend. So, normally I give antivirus licenses to my brother but he is already using Avast Internet Security 1 year and I want to give this license to someone who really loves this antivirus as much as I do or is in serious need of an antivirus and gonna use this license full. Coz normally we give any extra left licenses to some friend or family but they install that software and use the license for some day and then stop using the computer or laptop. Most of them hardly use computers everyday to use the licenses to full justice. So I've learnt that it is waste to give anyone a free license just coz he is a friend or family. So if you really need this license, leave a comment. Coz the software we love to use, even if we get 1 or 2 months genuine license of it we become so much happy. So I want that type of happiness and need in the participants mind and heart Smile
I'm keeping this giveaway short coz the license days are ticking but enough time to have everyone a chance to participate in this small but personal giveaway of mine.
Giveaway duration and ends on Feb 5 or if I see that the last reply to this giveaway was like 24 hours ago and after that there hasn't been a reply, so I would not wait much then.
Good luck to all  Smile  Keep helping each other Smile
Thanks for the great Giveaway! Smile
Great one I just recive eset for 9 months so I do not need it
I want to ask does Kaspersky real lighter than eset and more perfect

I have also AVG internet security unlimted 2017 for the second pc 
What better replace for AVG if l get another giveaway
Whenever I used ESET, I used nod32 antivirus only coz eset smart security or eset internet security as a whole is not much great but as a standalone antivirus eset nod32 is so great.

Kaspersky Internet Security yep does feels much lighter and almost equal and sometimes more lighter than ESET nod32. And Kaspersky as a whole suite is great, too i.e not only Kapersky antivirus but it's firewall included which makes Kaspersky Internet Security so yep, if you have a license of both then try to go for Kaspersky always. ESET nod32 still as an antivirus is my favourite. Kaspersky is better at 0-day protection and always gets high scores too so...
(02-01-2017 , 01:06 PM)whizkidraj Wrote: Whenever I used ESET, I used nod32 antivirus only coz eset smart security or eset internet security as a whole is not much great but as a standalone antivirus eset nod32 is so great.

Kaspersky Internet Security yep does feels much lighter and almost equal and sometimes more lighter than ESET nod32. And Kaspersky as a whole suite is great, too i.e not only Kapersky antivirus but it's firewall included which makes Kaspersky Internet Security so yep, if you have a license of both then try to go for Kaspersky always. ESET nod32 still as an antivirus is my favourite. Kaspersky is better at 0-day protection and always gets high scores too so...

I am not satisfied with your answer, most people said eset IS and smart security, is best light AV or IS, I have both AV license and I am using KiS in my desktop and eset Smart security in my laptop.

How can I say eset is lighter than KIS,?

Use eset in very low configuration machine like 10 year old PC it works like a charm and use KIS in same machine it will slow down your system.

But yes I accept KIS provide good protection, eset has good protection+ light weight.

I test it i VM when new release comes with low configuration VM.

Don't count me in this giveaway.
Hehe bro ;) What I said is Eset nod32 is the best and light antivirus imo, Eset internet security or eset smart security as a suite aren't required coz both of them have firewall and anti-theft and hips and all that things are not the strenghts of eset. Eset's strenght is its antivirus and it's performance and system impact being so low always.
So, if I would have to recommend eset to anybody, I would recommend eset's antivirus i.e nod32.

But if I wanted to recommend someone a security suite, I would always tell them to go for Kaspersky Internet Security. And then I talked about now that I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security, it's performance impact on system seems more low than eset nod32's and even the boot-time is so fast to which I was astonished. So I mentioned that. Eset no doubt is the most light antivirus I've used and whenever I think of using any antivirus for low-end systems, eset comes to mind first, but I just pointed out my recent experience and astonishment of using Kaspersky Internet Security in these 2 days and I'm really impressed that it made me feel that it's more light on my system than eset nod32 was.
Eset nod32 combined with comodo makes a strong security configuration, but if u already want a strong security configuration suite, just go for Kaspersky Internet Security. That's what I would write at the end of every eset or KIS discussion.
If I am talking about booting up process then I just want to say just reboot PC or laptop and try to start KiS and repeat again with eset you will get boot loading answer, just keep watching your wrist watch  Big Grin
Eset is more faster. Yes. But I just shared my recent experience of these last 2 days that I've been using KIS, it seemed faster than eset nod32. So I shared that experience here. I'm not really pointing out that KIS is faster than eset. Naah ;)
Доброго утра.Проблема с английским языком.Как понимаю можно получить ключ.Если можно не откажусь .Спасибо за довольно интересную статью.Удачи
thanks for this giveaway opportunity my favorite  antivirus very light and very good protection