Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contact with developers
I have had enough interchange with Mike regarding many contentious issues that I have come to trust him to handle them wisely.  He is the only one of us who is exactly in the middle between the contest sponsors and those misusing the licenses. 

We don't have his perspective nor vantage point. - Trust me of this issue, and more to the point, trust him.  Thumb
(01-18-2020 , 07:21 PM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: I have had enough interchange with Mike regarding many contentious issues that I have come to trust him to handle them wisely.  He is the only one of us who is exactly in the middle between the contest sponsors and those misusing the licenses. 

We don't have his perspective nor vantage point. - Trust me of this issue, and more to the point, trust him.  Thumb

You typical American. In a word долбоёб! Thumb
trade with your chance of winning Tongue
(01-18-2020 , 07:34 PM)Igoreha Wrote:
(01-18-2020 , 07:21 PM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: I have had enough interchange with Mike regarding many contentious issues that I have come to trust him to handle them wisely.  He is the only one of us who is exactly in the middle between the contest sponsors and those misusing the licenses. 

You typical American. In a word долбоёб! Thumb

CORRECTION:

Igoreha, I googled your word долбоёб, and it came back as ambiguous (interpreted more than one way.) ... It can apparently be taken two ways. The first is profane and the second is not. ... The rules of the forum say this is an English only forum for this exact reason. ... Enough said.

*Mike, please disregard my request and PM. 
divine, I think he meant projecting or communicating your feelings.
(01-18-2020 , 09:36 PM)khanyash Wrote: divine, I think he meant projecting or communicating your feelings.

If this is true, then I stand corrected. But, the rules say this is an all English forum for exactly this kind of situation. 

Thank you, khanyash.  ... I know enough about you, your good works which speak to your good character to respect your translation.  Smile
I think he meant in a good way, he ended his sentence with a thumbs up.
(01-18-2020 , 09:46 PM)khanyash Wrote: I think he meant in a good way, he ended his sentence with a thumbs up.

khanyash, 

If you look above, I corrected my statement. 

Thanks again. my friend,
Elijah Thumb
google translate:
 Russian language- долбоёб = spanish language -proyección
spanish language -proyección=english language-projection

it's that simple
I think the issue was what to do with liars and hypocrites who try to deceive the administrators, developers and members of this forum.

what are your thoughts mike?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcement for Developers tarekma7 3 14,581 02-27-2023 , 07:48 PM
Last Post: aanitanixon