Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Malwarebytes 3.0 Review
(01-13-2017 , 09:49 PM)gdant Wrote:
(01-09-2017 , 04:28 PM)yashiscool Wrote:
(01-05-2017 , 08:11 AM)yashiscool Wrote:
(01-04-2017 , 07:24 PM)gdant Wrote:
(01-04-2017 , 04:33 PM)yashiscool Wrote: All is good with Malwarebytes 3.0 but what is not good is the license activation problem that I have been struggling with since last 1 month.  I had to switch back to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if I may help, can you tell more about how were you activating the Malwarebytes?? Better to PM me

Sure.. let me work it out first with one of their support staff and then get back to you if unsuccessful.

Thanks

Gdant,

Just an update, Malwarebytes Support team has admitted it to be a known issue and have asked me to revert to version 2.2.1. The solution is currently unknown and they will be updating me once there is a fix.

ohh, it should not be the case as generally licence validation occurs at server side rather than software inhouse  :huh:

I agree that it gets validated on the server side but the issue here is that even after validation, on the next restart, the software resets itself for no reasons.

(01-14-2017 , 02:35 AM)yashiscool Wrote:
(01-13-2017 , 09:49 PM)gdant Wrote:
(01-09-2017 , 04:28 PM)yashiscool Wrote:
(01-05-2017 , 08:11 AM)yashiscool Wrote:
(01-04-2017 , 07:24 PM)gdant Wrote: if I may help, can you tell more about how were you activating the Malwarebytes?? Better to PM me

Sure.. let me work it out first with one of their support staff and then get back to you if unsuccessful.

Thanks

Gdant,

Just an update, Malwarebytes Support team has admitted it to be a known issue and have asked me to revert to version 2.2.1. The solution is currently unknown and they will be updating me once there is a fix.

ohh, it should not be the case as generally licence validation occurs at server side rather than software inhouse  :huh:

I agree that it gets validated on the server side but the issue here is that even after validation, on the next restart, the software resets itself for no reasons.

I am an advance user myself and what I've observed is that there is some kind of issue for the software to install and / or load the Sys files from the system32\driver folder during the startup. This possibly seems like some kind of permissions issue since the error in trace that I ran showed "Access is denied" for 2 of the sys files.

I have updated the Malwarebytes support team about this and they say that they will check and fix this ASAP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malwarebytes Updated Review tarekma7 9 4,369 11-06-2017 , 07:24 PM
Last Post: Starship