Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Promo2day forum in 2016
Hi all

As you know our forum was started by admin Mike in August 2015. Since that time, we are rapidly growing and our You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. rank is much improved thanks to the efforts done by all good people here

I invite all members to interact and comment here about our forum:

1. What do you like in promo2day forum?

2. Are you visiting promo2day daily? Do you find what you are searching for?

3. What you are missing here? Do you have any suggestions for our forum?

4. Do you visit our You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ?

5. Can you help in any way (activity, promotion, social share, donation....)?
Thanks given by: dinosaur07 , Starship , MSerif , mrtrout , hamede , Mike , alpx , scot , Ari , dhruv2193 , Mohammad , AAU , phobic
(12-26-2016 , 11:09 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi all

As you know our forum was started by admin Mike in August 2015. Since that time, we are rapidly growing and our You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. rank is much improved thanks to the efforts done by all good people here

I invite all members to interact and comment here about our forum:

1. What do you like in promo2day forum?

The members and the trading activity of course. Big Grin The giveaways are included by default. I must explain to some narrow minded guys Cool  that the trading performed here helped the both partners involved to get what they wanted in an instant, so that`s why we join giveaways to have suitable arsenal for trade. Huh, i hope that now is clear what is with the trading activity. It is also some thrill & skill involved but this is another story.

2. Are you visiting promo2day daily? Do you find what you are searching for?

Daily, since i joined in october 2015 and i`m interested in everything.

3. What you are missing here? do you have any suggestions for our forum?

More traders of course and joyful people.  Big Grin

4. Do you visit our You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ?

Yes, of course but not so often.

5. Can you help in any way (activity, promotion, social share, donation....)?
I try to post everyday something or interact with our members, i hate sharing  Lol please remove this request from giveaways, they are useless as we can promote ourselves by the quality of the content and by rumour. I also donated $ 20 to the founder. Ex: post a giveaway of Kaspersky and you`ll have a lot of entries and members.

Thanks, tarekma7. I hope you all know how much i appreciate P2D and I would like to be among the first to answer so there is my post. In the meantime I must say that there are also other good forums such as PZD, PZF, malwaretips, etc. 

Bravo Best Thank you
Thanks given by: tarekma7 , MSerif , mrtrout , Mike , Mohammad , AAU
I like regular continuous updates about softwares.

I also like regular updates about giveaways.

Good Promo Forum.
Thanks.
Thanks given by: dinosaur07 , tarekma7 , mrtrout , Mike , Mohammad , AAU
I Come Here Daily & Post Software Updates & Also Post Security Video,s From Youtube Website & Post Software Giveaways too when I find them online  & See Whats New In Software Updates & Security Info. & Help Members on here when i can All Things Geek Related the best I can i use to go on tipradar website daily but since joining here this is my go to website blog now glad i joined thanks to Mike who i saw on tipradar website all the time & asked me to join here
Thanks given by: dinosaur07 , Mike , tarekma7 , Mohammad , AAU
1. I like everything

2. I come here daily

3. As rules: No referral link here (may be  for topic starters only)

4. No

5. I donated 30$ to the founder this month
Thanks given by: dinosaur07 , tarekma7 , Mike , phobic , Mohammad