[Exclusive] Website X5 Professional 13 (4 Lifetime licenses)
I hope all of our users have read the review and the many good features in the program You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Reminder: You will have the following as a FREE advantage :  Free domain, e-mail and web hosting for 12 months:

[one.com, A2Hosting, superhost, 1GB.ru]
Thank you for the giveaway! Indeed Website X5 is a fast and powerful website creator. Favorite feature is the rich customizable template library that it offers and it generates responsive websites.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thumbs Up 
The wizard, built-in tools, features and templates and the interface and ...etc.
Thank you and count me in. Exclamation
I like the step-by-step wizard builder with Drag and Drop elements. They help you create 
web page in HTML 5 + CSS 2.1/3 compatible with all browsers and mobile devices. Tnx!
Thanks for the giveaway Tarek and the excellent product review. I think this might come in handy for me to build a new website.

My favorite feature would be the built-in FTP engine for publishing a website on the Internet so I won't need any external FTP programs.

I liked Version 13.0 since it adds support for parallax scrolling, includes new features like a Sticky menu and promises up to 50 per cent 
better performance thanks to a new 64-bit build.

Thank you for the giveaway !
Star 
tarekma7, thank you a lot for the awesome giveaway
My favorite feature is that Website X5 can create websites, e-commerce shopping carts, blogs, digital photo albums and interactive presentations easily and quickly.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Website X5 is the best website builder, especially Profesional Version is powerfull web creator.
I would like win this excellent program.
Favorite features: simple menu, many bulit in templates, create website in simple step wizards.

My favorite features are:

1. 500+ customizable graphic templates
2. Advanced SEO analysis and optimization

Thanks Tarek for this giveaway

Why I want it?
This is currently the best website building software in the market with easy UI and lots of templates, I can use it for my projects.