Poll: Vote for the winner of this Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 7 (Sandboxie)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
... Well, when I told her she shouldn't forget to pull the chain, I meant: 'in the toilet' !
4.55%
1 4.55%
We're the mighty "Guardians of the Kitchen" and "NO ONE", we mean "NO ONE" is gonna fool around with us !!!!
50.00%
11 50.00%
Miley Cyrus eat your heart out! I've got whole new wrecking ball complete hands legs and a head! Came in a wrecking ball and am gonna break you!
4.55%
1 4.55%
"Chains of love", why does she always have to take things literally?
22.73%
5 22.73%
Miley wannabe wrecking some bones:-)
0%
0 0%
Is that a brain plunger? And that result in error 404: brain not found
9.09%
2 9.09%
Check out my robo-zombie
4.55%
1 4.55%
I want to drain his brain and need only a chain
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 7 (Sandboxie)
Question 
Fart to your neck with brown surprise or helmet to the roof and never cycle anymore?
I want to drain his brain
he eats only wholegrain !!!
I want to flush his brain
he likes it like a rain !!!
I will bomb his brain
if he tells me again !!! 
I want to drain his brain
and need only a chain  ;)
I knew she'll love the news of my mommy's coming over.

Androids are really getting more and more human-like.
She's just like my sister.

Our latest novelty: Belly Jelly Cover!  
Protect the precious against the vicious.

A sound basis for a perfect relationship:  a sadist & masochist combo.

"Chains of love", why does she always have to take things literally?

I told you: two teaspoons of sugar to my coffee, not three! Two, two, TWO!!!
Miley wannabe wrecking some bones:-)
I am not good at this but you make me laugh! Thank you all!

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball

The photo I had posted was someones Halloween costume this year and was suppose to be Miley Cyrus from her Wrecking Ball video. For those of you who never seen the video you can watch it above.

I will not accept anymore captions for this contest and have decided to post a poll of 8 captions from the above entries and let the forum members decide on the winner of this contest. Winner will be announced 11/21/2015 and the caption with the most poll votes will win the
Sandboxie - Home Use Lifetime License (worth $34..95) as the prize.

Good Luck to those members who captions are in the poll.

[Image: 34r90kp.jpg]

We're the mighty "Guardians of the Kitchen" and "NO ONE", we mean "NO ONE" is gonna fool around with us !!!!

After running a poll of selected captions posted Crystal is the chosen winner of this contest with the most votes. Good luck to everyone on the next photo caption contest. Please make sure your messaging is on and you request Mike through PM (private message) within 7 days of the winners announcement or your win will be void.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 38 (Kerish Doctor 2020 License) Mike 20 12,955 06-15-2020 , 04:57 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 37 (SUPERAntiSpyware Lifetime License) Mike 19 14,276 12-19-2018 , 11:46 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 36 (Shadow Defender Lifetime) Mike 22 16,505 08-29-2017 , 07:52 AM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Make Us Laugh – Photo Caption Contest 35 (Watchdog Anti-Malware) Mike 13 13,322 08-06-2017 , 11:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Make Us Laugh - Photo Caption Contest 34 (Sandboxie) Mike 19 19,399 12-26-2016 , 10:40 AM
Last Post: Hamid