Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Reviewer needed for AppGuard
Undetectable cyber attacks are threatening your system every second. Your system is exposed to new viruses, botnets, fileless malware, weaponized documents, zero-day malware, phishing, ransomware, and many other forms of threats that are undetectable by anti-virus and other conventional protection approaches. Just by opening your browser or downloading a document, you can be breached without knowing it.
AppGuard is a next generation protection that prevents these new harmful attacks from breaching your system without having to detect them. It doesn’t disrupt your use of the system or require constant updates.

AppGuard is currently available for all Windows computers, laptops, and tablets.  It is compatible with all Windows versions from XP to 10, popular applications, and typical maintenance tools such as anti-virus software.

I need a good informative review for AppGuard. The reviewer will get a license as a reward for doing the review. If interested and you can write a good review then please reply below.

Product Page: http://www.appguardus.com/index.php/appg.../overview1
(11-27-2016 , 12:56 PM)Mike Wrote: Undetectable cyber attacks are threatening your system every second. Your system is exposed to new viruses, botnets, fileless malware, weaponized documents, zero-day malware, phishing, ransomware, and many other forms of threats that are undetectable by anti-virus and other conventional protection approaches. Just by opening your browser or downloading a document, you can be breached without knowing it.
AppGuard is a next generation protection that prevents these new harmful attacks from breaching your system without having to detect them. It doesn’t disrupt your use of the system or require constant updates.

AppGuard is currently available for all Windows computers, laptops, and tablets.  It is compatible with all Windows versions from XP to 10, popular applications, and typical maintenance tools such as anti-virus software.

I need a good informative review for AppGuard. The reviewer will get a license as a reward for doing the review. If interested and you can write a good review then please reply below.

Product Page: http://www.appguardus.com/index.php/appg.../overview1
I am interested in writing review.
The review is yours to do Starship thank you.
I like to be a reviewer for AppGuard
(11-28-2016 , 08:32 PM)Mike Wrote: The review is yours to do Starship thank you.

As I have been already been permitted to do the review, the thread may please be closed for further posts.
(11-29-2016 , 05:06 PM)yoyo Wrote: I like to be a reviewer for AppGuard

Sorry reviewer has been already chosen yoyo. Thanks for your offer there will be many other reviews if your interested just let us know.

Thread has been closed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VideoProc Converter Reviewer Needed Mike 6 3,472 11-02-2022 , 02:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Reviewer needed for Watchdog Anti-Malware Mike 2 11,651 07-29-2021 , 08:33 PM
  Reviewer needed for Hideaway VPN Mike 5 14,984 03-06-2021 , 09:39 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Reviewer needed for PandaVPN Mike 0 13,715 02-22-2021 , 02:41 PM
  Reviewer needed for Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Mike 5 17,518 09-27-2020 , 06:27 AM