Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo burning Studio 16
[Image: box_ashampoo_burning_studio_16_800x800.png]

The one-stop solution for your disc recorder: The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 burns data, movies or music to any CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. Burn everything from simple data discs to highly complex movies with subtitles - you name it. User-friendly, logically structured and usable without any technical knowledge. The new Burning Studio 16 makes the most out of your files, movies and photos and unleashes the full potential of your PC. Burning Studio 16 - the reference class of burning applications!

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended on 19 november 2016
Very great
Many Many Thanks asus73 aasus73sus73
I'm looking forward to getting it
Thanks again
thank you very much looking forward
Thank you! I want this software very much!!!
thank you very much for a nice giveaway to a leader in burning tools
First of all thanks for the giveaway it is a awesome giveaway. This software is very good exception product than the other burning software available in the market. It has good burning speed never causes error to the burning disk. Its other features are great such as, create slideshows with music, subtitles and overlays its a great feature it has a very clean ui every thing is good Ashampoo is known for this particular software. I have used but due to trial period I can't use that for a long time. Hope to win this time. Thanks once again for this giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway
hope i win this software have won other ashampoo software but not this one only every used the ashampoo burning 2016 limited giveaway version good luck to the lucky winners
Heart 
Много просто и много светлинно software.Thanks за this.Thanks от компанията Ashampoo!
I'm the user of Ashampoo Burning Studio 12.
Working without a problems.
Now, I'm thinking, it's a good time to change to newer version
with new facilities available.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Ashampoo burning studio 19 tarekma7 18 6,023 04-07-2019 , 08:15 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Ashampoo Music Studio 7 asus73 6 3,037 09-26-2017 , 12:03 AM
Last Post: Hipokrytas
  Ashampoo burning studio 18 asus73 11 4,977 09-21-2017 , 09:58 PM
Last Post: asus73
  Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 Lifetime license Personal giveaway smieszko 28 9,924 04-16-2017 , 04:14 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 2 - 1 license AAU 17 7,533 02-21-2017 , 05:36 PM
Last Post: AAU