Poll: Which image mount/cd copy software you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Daemon Tools
62.50%
5 62.50%
PowerISO
37.50%
3 37.50%
Other app
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Which is better Daemon tools or PowerISO?
For burning , copying CD/DVD, Mount image

And at the same time doesn't cause any slow down of PC

Please give more details of the choice

If you are using other software please mention here
Previously I was using DAEMON Tools and I've never had a problem. Since Windows 8/8.1/10 has a built-in functionality for mounting image files I don't use any additional software for that purpose anymore. And for burning/extracting discs I'm using another software (currently CDBurnerXP is my favorite). If you need some special features like copy protection emulation though you should go with DEAMON Tools I think but the free version does not include this as far as I remember. Also at some time back the free version was bundled with adware but as I said I haven't used it recently so I can tell if it's still so. Anyway be careful when installing. So in case you're using Windows 7 and you don't need these advanced features you can go with PowerISO.
By the way there's another good free alternative when it comes to virtual drives only - Virtual CloneDrive by RedFox (previously SlySoft)

https://www.redfox.bz/en/virtual-clonedrive.html
DAEMON have some good  feature as phobic say too i don't tested that so much of it since don't have license
power iso have one good feature which user can save image from dvd in DAA which save more space with password protection

other program that i like is Alcohol 120% its very good as i can tell you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update DAEMON Tools Mohammad.Poorya 8 4,362 07-15-2022 , 06:12 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  PowerISO 7 Updates tarekma7 0 1,422 06-23-2020 , 10:02 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  DAEMON Tools Ultra v5.8.0 tarekma7 0 1,359 05-02-2020 , 01:08 AM
Last Post: tarekma7