Rewards Fuel Review & Giveaway
[Image: row1_img.jpg]

After working with numerous e-commerce companies over the past 15 years it was observed that, every now and again, a great marketing idea comes around and sticks. In analyzing what works and why, there was a common ingredient to success: when a company creates a product that is win/win. It’s a simple but rarely followed rule, and a concept we love.

The main goal of Rewards Fuel is to help you create marketing plans that are win/win. By creating contests using Rewards Fuel simple set of tools, it will encourage your audience to take actions that help build your business, and in exchange, they can win something.

Rewards Fuel website is here:

http://rewardsfuel.com/

We have a detailed review and giveaway of an online service called "Rewards Fuel"

This service has free and paid components. To use this, you must first register for a free account.

This registration adds the free services for you.

To have the paid features you must purchase a plan. Many plans are available for you according to your needs.

To Read Full details about Rewards Fuel, its uses, Features, how to construct a competition, how it can help you

I would like to thank Rewards Fuel Team for offering this contest for Promo2day readers.

This is very important if you have a forum or a blog and you plan to arrange giveaways and competitions.

Read Review and Enter Contest Here:

http://sales.promo2day.com/2016/11/06/re...iveaway-2/

Winner will be selected by using the Rewards Fuel randomizer.

Giveaway will start November 7, 2016 and run for 12 days.
Giveaway is now live for all forum members who would like to enter.

Read Review and Enter Contest Here:

http://sales.promo2day.com/2016/11/06/re...iveaway-2/
Winner has been announced.

[Image: 9oiZn31m.png]
Mustafa S. :huh:  Am I the winner or someone else? Oh no I hope I am not

I don't remember entering the contest. If I have entered the giveaway, i think my purpose should be announce to the contest.
(11-21-2016 , 01:06 AM)MSerif Wrote: Mustafa S. :huh:  Am I the winner or someone else? Oh no I hope I am not

I don't remember entering the contest. If I have entered the giveaway, i think my purpose should be announce to the contest.

I can redraw a winner with the widget if you do not want. Let me know your decision.
Please Mike, redraw it  :blush: It might work for someone else

(11-21-2016 , 01:50 AM)Mike Wrote:
(11-21-2016 , 01:06 AM)MSerif Wrote: Mustafa S. :huh:  Am I the winner or someone else? Oh no I hope I am not

I can redraw a winner with the widget if you do not want. Let me know your decision.
Winner has been redrawn and sent email.

[Image: IkGh7HHm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rewards Fuel review and Giveaway (FREE Promoter accounts) tarekma7 1 2,657 09-17-2016 , 06:21 PM
Last Post: alpx