Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
VoodooShield - Application Whitelisting and Much More (mrizos)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8oh5Wf89_k  
VoodooShield - Application Whitelisting and Much More
mrizos
Published on Oct 26, 2016

In this video I'll test out VoodooShield against a few viruses I downloaded today as well as some from the internet. This is my first day playing with VoodooShield, so more videos are sure to come.

Per their website ( voodooshield.com ), here's a great description of what VoodooShield is:

Traditional blacklist antivirus software can no longer keep up with the 200,000+ new viruses and malware created daily, so VoodooShield locks your computer and blocks all new, non-whitelisted executable code (including viruses and malware), while your computer is running a web app (browser, email, etc.). Traditional antivirus is great, but your computer should be locked when it is at risk.

VoodooShield uses a proprietary proactive whitelist snapshot approach to virus and malware protection. VoodooShield is a patented toggling Desktop Shield Gadget / Computer Lock that automatically toggles to ON and locks your computer when you start a web app. There is never a good reason to let new, non-whitelisted executable code run while a web app is running.

Since most viruses and malware attack through web browsers and email attachments, VoodooShield simply locks your computer when you are browsing the web or checking email. It also protects the user space when not at risk. When used properly, VoodooShield will effectively block all browser and email based viruses and malware. VoodooShield does not remove existing viruses.

Category
        Howto & Style
    License
        Standard YouTube License

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My thoughts on Application Whitelisting | SecureAPlus & Voodooshield Test tarekma7 1 2,590 08-13-2018 , 12:55 AM
Last Post: Enigma
  Impedio Security - Ransomware Shield Review and Tests( mrizos ) mrtrout 0 2,179 05-11-2017 , 06:06 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  How to Setup a Free VPN FAST - What is HTTPS and why you need it now! (mrizos ) mrtrout 1 2,927 04-07-2017 , 09:32 AM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  How To Build a Bootable Windows 10 Install Flash Drive (mrizos ) mrtrout 0 1,850 02-25-2017 , 12:22 AM
  Is Your Computer Crashing? You May Have Bad RAM. How To Test Your PC's Memory mrizos) mrtrout 0 2,397 01-25-2017 , 06:20 AM