Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
User with many accounts
[Image: 9s7qcf9.png]

[Image: a4P95JU.png]

[Image: APA8ecU.png]

From these images, it is easy to find that:

Akshay kumar (neutrinos) won in the defrag 20 competition, However, I received PM from VIKING [new member] that he is a winner

The hidden email is that of neutrinos registered in the forum

The twitter used in the competition is more than one account although most of my Gleam contests , I give the option for daily twitter entries

The twitter account sending the emails is that of a banned member: beetal2016

The referred member: spontaneous (Nirmal)----- also banned

From these data:  neutrinos = VIKING = spontaneous = beetal2016 = ??

I have more data to confirm but I can't disclose for his Privacy

PLEASE ALL MEMBERS:

We are all here to help all to get PAID software for free, enjoy latest software , updates, news, and have some fun and help

No NEED for double accounts, you can simply win, you will enjoy your time here
We are trying to make all giveaways fair for everyone to have a chance to win. Cheaters with dual accounts will not be tolerated and be banned from our forum and giveaways.
He tried to scam me too.  Kick  Maybe he did it, i don't know.

[Image: 2016_10_21_164510.png]
Tarek, they entered with vpn? I remember i saw it on a forum that it is a software/or command line that can tell which is the real ip behind any VPN. No VPN can surpass it. ;)
(10-21-2016 , 11:07 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Tarek, they entered with vpn? I remember i saw it on a forum that it is a software/or command line that can tell which is the real ip behind any VPN. No VPN can surpass it. ;)

If you remember that software or command,  please share (very good help)

The problem is not IP address alone, look to the images again, he has 4 accounts and may be more
(10-21-2016 , 11:12 PM)tarekma7 Wrote:
(10-21-2016 , 11:07 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Tarek, they entered with vpn? I remember i saw it on a forum that it is a software/or command line that can tell which is the real ip behind any VPN. No VPN can surpass it. ;)

If you remember that software or command,  please share (very good help)

The problem is not IP address alone, look to the images again, he has 4 accounts and may be more

I bet more. Smile
http://www.telerik.com/fiddler.