• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Grab a free The I of the Dragon Steam key
[Image: header_jpg_t_1447360427.jpg]

Steam  http://store.steampowered.com/app/279720/

Visit  http://www.dlh.net/
New giveaway

FEATURES
  • A choice of three dragons each with its own abilities, based on fire, ice, and acid, developing either into a battle, wizard or sniper dragon. There are no limits to the possibilities
  • 12 unique territories representing various geographical areas: mountains desserts, forests, and savanna etc. Each map has over 10 square kilometers to cover
  • More than 60 spells with special effects available to each dragon
  • Real time Terra-Forming allows complete mountain ranges disappear and reappear in another location
  • Static and real-time lighting ensure the correct lighting conditions to every day and night cycle
  • Fascinating sunsets and a night sky full of stars await you
  • The Time Control-Option makes it possible to adjust “The I of The Dragon” to your own speed
  • Slow motion mode with a fascinating effect

To grab the free steam key, first, visit DLH web page and log in to your account, if you don’t have one, create an account. Once you sign in to your account, hover the mouse on account menu and click on ‘Steam keys‘.

Also, you can reach the Steam keys page from here, on this page, you will notice games that you can get a free Steam key and the Steam keys obtained in the previous giveaway. Currently, there two games: World War III: Black Gold and The I of the Dragon.

To get The I of the Dragon Game steam key , click the FB ‘Like’ button, next click on blue color ‘Get your Steam here’ button, further complete the captcha and finally click the white color ‘Get your Steam Game here’ button, you will notice the Steam key, copy the code. For reference check out below Screenshots.

source

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steam free Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep brownie 0 384 03-17-2023 , 10:17 AM
Last Post: brownie
  "World of" (Warships, Tanks, Planes) series - Grab some free content before the 22/02 Animal_Rights 1 492 02-19-2023 , 02:56 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC Bundle, Dragon Age Origins & Dragon Age II DLC Bundle Free ahmed 2 788 10-12-2022 , 07:32 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap is free on Epic Games batman 0 454 07-14-2022 , 04:10 PM
Last Post: batman
  King of Dragon Pass is free on IndieGala batman 0 617 04-16-2022 , 04:05 AM
Last Post: batman