Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
GoPro Global Giveaway
[Image: suttmx.jpg]

1) Subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking right here on this hyperlink <<<

2) Once subscribed, leave a comment on my ‘Half A Million Views’ video telling me what you’d like to do with the camera.

That is literally it! I’ll be making the draw on October 27, 2016, and it’s free for anyone around the world to enter. Remember, only those who are subscribed to my channel and comment on the video can win. The winner will be chosen at random among those who commented and are subscribed.

Good luck! I know some might think half a million YouTube views is nothing compared to some, and it's not. But, considering that I only started making these vlogs for family members and friends when I was travelling away from home, I'm proud of the achievement. And I'm so delighted that so many people click play on my videos every day, which is why I wanted to give this camera away as a prize so someone else might be able to start their vlogging adventures.

OH, and there's more. For anyone who shares this post on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #shaunvlog - there is a separate, automatic prizedraw for a SanDisk 32gig elite memory card.
[/quote]

http://www.shaunvlog.com/p/gopro-giveaway.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest £1000 YouTube Tech GLOBAL GIVEAWAY smieszko 0 1,119 08-03-2020 , 04:40 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Contest GoPro Hero 8 Giveaway smieszko 0 1,271 11-25-2019 , 09:15 PM
  Contest GoPro HERO7 Black Giveaway smieszko 3 4,031 06-13-2019 , 09:13 PM
Last Post: silverhawk2
  GoPro Giveaway smieszko 0 1,234 04-13-2018 , 02:44 PM
  GoPro HERO5 Session [$249] Giveaway smieszko 0 1,490 03-01-2018 , 07:34 PM