10-10-2016 , 11:03 AM
Union is an elegant image blending tool that lets you create superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposed photos. Here's how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and share your work with friends
Also included in Union is Pixite Source, a free resource for professional quality images, textures, and overlays that you can use in your edits. Union invites professionals and hobbyists alike to explore image blending and photo editing.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.