Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Antivirus software you are using?
Hi All

Of course all of us are using antivirus or internet security software for protection. We have too many types available. Every user prefer a specific type and application based on his own experience and previous use. We need all members to share in this discussion. Please share your experience with us and what is the type you prefer

What is your experience with different antivirus software?

What are you using now on your PC?

Have you tried other types of antivirus?

Do you prefer antivirus or internet security software
currently no antivirus in my setup
in my opinion ESET Smart Security is best option for who care about it should fast
and about more security comodo internet security best option
I tried Avast in the past but had too much slowdowns.
I'm using for years Avira free now in combination with MalwareBytes : from time to time false positive (Like others antivirus I guess ; this requires only a confirmation with VirusTotal).
Prefer antivirus (never use internet security software).
I'm careful. I have no antivirus software running on my sys, not even wimbos defender.
mine is free from ATT and is the pro
Zemana antimalware premium 
Malwarebytes exploit premium 
Kaspersky ransomware 
Windows defender
Avast Free Antivirus. It is enough
I'm over abused. I have Avast IS, Zemana Anti-Malware, and and Malware-Bytes for on demand scans. Then I have Adguard but it seems that no matter what I have used over the years and what I have now. Nothing is safe. We can just have protection, a backup, and an on
demand scanner and hope for the best. And if we do get something, hope that we have something to clean it up. Half of the spyware and malware I think comes from Microsoft, Google, and our ant-virus itself. It's a never ending battle and will probably get worse since who knows will actually have control over the Internet starting tomorrow. :exclamation: :exclamation:
(09-30-2016 , 06:51 PM)comphelp Wrote: Avast Free Antivirus. It is enough
 malwarebtyes free would add a great free scanner of any downloads & a very good  anti malware software to scan your computer with also in case anything gets pass Avast Free Antivirus
my protection
Voodooshield PRO , Zemana Antilogger PRO/ new /, SpyShelter Firewall

on demand MBAM Premium

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kaspersky Standard, a robust antivirus software, offers a range of features mrtrout 0 404 03-07-2024 , 11:23 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Best Antivirus Software 2021 mrtrout 0 675 08-14-2021 , 11:39 PM
  Best antivirus software for protecting your connected devices mrtrout 0 858 03-30-2021 , 12:40 AM
  The best Windows antivirus software for home users mrtrout 0 1,355 07-26-2020 , 12:43 AM
  13 mistakes to avoid when choosing antivirus software in 2018 mrtrout 0 1,825 02-20-2018 , 11:45 PM