Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Bins by 1up Industries Review
Bins by 1up Industries has been out for some time and saw that there wasn’t much information on promo2day. Bins by 1up Industries provides you with ways to organize your taskbar by being able to group several program icons in one stack freeing up space on your taskbar plus still giving access to programs you could use regularly. 

With Bins
[Image: WithBins_small.jpg]

Without Bins
[Image: WithoutBins_small.jpg]

Bins works great if you like having icons on the taskbar for quick access but don’t want a full cluttered taskbar as well when you open up programs that are not there. I’ve have used it for quite some time from Windows 7 but since Windows 10 stopped due to not being compatible with Windows 10. I rechecked it out as forgot about it but remembered as was trying to clean out or reduce my taskbar. Saw that they did update it to work well with Windows 10 and works great the only drawback if you regularly right click on any pinned icon, they won’t show any extra options that you would normally see without pinned like when you right click on Chrome to be able to open up incognito or sites. If that’s not something regular, this really could help out on organizing your taskbar.
[Image: UsingBins2b_small.jpg] [Image: BinsInUse1a_smaller.jpg]

It’s a $5 application but adds additional usability in your taskbar. In my case, I have all my browsers in one bin and Office apps in another. Likely will reduce more of my icons. As per the screenshots by bins, they provide several of their apps in several bins organized to different types, like office, internet, social, etc. The only ones it does not work are modern apps but any other apps they won’t have any problem being pinned into bins. In my usage I like to have easy access to office and different browsers but it gets cluttered up the more you have. Even though you have the desktop or start menu, still having easy access without looking for it comes in handy when you use those apps a lot. Bins settings are minimal but let you apply what is needed or change the appearance of the bins, instead of showing all apps in one bin like how I have mine you can also just have it show the default app icon. You can also add some spacer to be able to put something in between apps or bins to separate for more organization.
[Image: BinsSettings_small.jpg]

Bins by 1up Industries is a good option to use to organize your taskbar, and there’s nothing else close to the same for your Windows computers. Works on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and if this is something that you’ve been looking for or interested the price is not too much for something that would help you in the long run. This just depends on how useful it could be for you if it would be a good investment for $5 or this is not for you. This is just a personal review of my experience on the usage of Bins by 1up Industries and just wanted to put my opinion on how well it could help on organizing and improving to unclutter your taskbar. Bins have helped me quite a bit and would have not stopped for some time if I didn't forget to recheck on the update. But as mentioned this might not be for everyone but for those of you this could be what you might be looking for. You can check it out at http://www.1upindustries.com/bins/.

Thanks for the review.
good review and nice program and very good find.it seems same developer of fences
thank you Heart