Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
P2D Giveaway Licenses
Hello Everyone,

Promo2day is one the best forum who provide premium software license for free for everyone, like students normal people, who can't buy these kind of licenses.

The most important thing is that some members won same license multiple times but they can use only one at a time and thought we will use another license after expired current license. To those i would like to say, We're not responsible if your won license does not work after some time because we assume, the participants will use license just after won.

e.g: IDM provide license one year and currently i just renew and won another license of IDM and thought will use it later, but after one year it says your license is expired.

Just like that many other software developers create licenses like it. So please use it ASAP. I requested to all who wins very rare software licenses.

FOR TRADERS:

We are not responsible for any of your trade licenses. Make sure you have full knowledge about their license policies of software which you're trading. 

Your friend
Mohammad
Thanks Mohammad, you and all the organisers from here, are all very helpful and assertive. I personally thank you all for your support. Thank you
Really thank you very much for your warm notice my dear brother Smile
thak you dear Mohammad for this really helpful and should to know information
Thanks for the good info