Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Information about Gleam Competitions
Hi all

Here are some points about gleam contests

If you have a problem in your entry or you want to change it; open the contest page, you will find your name  and logout  option just next to it
Logout then try to login again with the name and email you want

Also regarding the share entry, simply open a topic or post in any forum or blog (if you have a blog) then share this giveaway. Finally put the URL of the post in the "share to other forums, blogs on the internet" to complete your entry

Refer friends, you will have a short URL which shared with your friends through share on social media, email....
 Each user who enter the contest through your link, you will get more entries

[Image: 0tdc.png]

[Image: shj~.png]

Comment entry is of two types: comment in the blog post (valid for any user even if not registered in the forum) and comment on the forum topic (which needs registration):
Blog post topic: you will be asked about the name to comment with, your favorite program feature and so on.
Forum topic share: If you click on any entry with comment, you will find a share button which direct you to the forum topic ; simply write a reply (need to be registered)
Any invalid entries will not win. for example, if your comment entry win and simple check reveals that you don't have a comment. your win will be void  

Double entries can be easily checked by many methods, so please avoid this because both entries will be invalidated

Invalid entries (for example share on twitter, Facebook share and so on), will be detected and invalidated. Some members delete the twitter or Facebook share or make it private or protected, in this case the entry is of course invalid!

Daily or once entries:
Some of the contest options will give you daily entries. For example daily forum visit, daily twitter share, daily Facebook share...and so on
Some options give you entries only once

[Image: twitterentrypublic.png]

Twitter options:
This includes 4 options (may be all options present or not)
Follow promo2day, retweet, twitter share and enter using twitter 

Facebook share:
Enter using Facebook, visit and like page, share on your Facebook account

E-mail Address:
Please use valid email address as all winners will receive a confirmation email about your won and you must reply to claim your license.
So, using disposable email address may cause loss of your won

Please if you have any problems or questions, reply in this topic

[Image: hA3Q1TEl.png]

[Image: 8IB8mnXl.png]
Oh, I hate those gleam widgets. Bang Head  They are very annoying and awkward but indeed have a very fancy look.

Their drawback is that a user cannont see which other users entered a specific giveaway, only the number of total entries is visible. The only real advantage I see for this kind of giveaways, apart from being more confortable to click and share or enter, is the number of entries, for instance a normal giveaway of 30 participants could have thousands of entries so apparently it looks that a lot of entries were submitted but the number of effective participants is smaller. :exclamation:

I`m a fan of classical giveaways, where everything is visible to others but if needed I enter gleam or other type of widget giveaway (r-fuel).
As I`m not very keen on that, I suppose that the winners selections is easier but hidden Lol so all in all I don`t like them at all.
thanks for info tarekma7
also check below maybe find similar program.i haven't tested
http://alternativeto.net/software/gleam/

and according my find in google Gleam can be entered with user script but then will you banned!! Tongue
(08-30-2016 , 11:47 PM)baziroll Wrote: thanks for info tarekma7

and according my find in google Gleam can be entered with user script but then will you banned!! Tongue

These are online competition sites similar to Gleam. I tried some of them, but still gleam is the best
(08-30-2016 , 11:54 PM)tarekma7 Wrote:
(08-30-2016 , 11:47 PM)baziroll Wrote: thanks for info tarekma7

These are online competition sites similar to Gleam. I tried some of them, but still gleam is the best

gleam is easy to enter for myself and that make it very good
also right now found bellow but still in beta
http://giveawaytools.com
Thanks for the info Tarek. I myself prefer the forum or blog classical giveaways after trying out several different widgets. I plan on running most of my upcoming giveaways without the widgets.
Thanks for the detailed information provided!
thanks for info tarekma7
Thanks for info.
Thanks