Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
See what's wrong with some professional politicians.
(12-18-2019 , 05:01 PM)eufrasiox Wrote: I think your democratic ideas are very good, they are the same as mine, but I think you exaggerate a little about your great country,
December 7, 1941. The day that America said "Farewell to Peace" to save the world.
you have never saved the world from anything, the Second World War could not have been won without the death of 20 million of evil soviets.
the allies won, not the United States only.
The United States has crushed democratic governments all over the world for years, for simple economic reasons.
in the united states if you don't have money you don't have medical assistance. (in almost all of Europe yes)
Not to mention the racism that is still in force in much of American society.
the death penalty? trump? the continuous wars? the millions of poor?
I feel them friend, you live in a great country, but as a democrat you should be more critical and not give lessons to anyone.
To my knowledge this forum is not American, it is worldwide.
Regarding the hypnotism of liberal TV ideas, maybe you should practice a little hypnosis.
I love my country, but I don't feel so proud, there is much to do ..........
If you enter political comments you will have political answers.
And this is not a site.
This is my opinion, respect it, you have expressed your ideas, these are mine.

eufrasiox,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me in a kind way. The important thing to me at this point in my life is civility and respect when sharing ideas. You made many good points.
I agree that this is not a site/forum specifically built for political discussion, but this thread allows some degree of humor.  (I have asked the head Admin to contact me if I ever cross any line he deems important.)  ... I was aiming for satire regarding my countrymen for my countrymen.  I was not trying to make a political statement as much as I was trying to have a little fun with the political characters of my country.

*I must respond to one point you made regarding my other post, December 7, 1941. The day that America said "Farewell to Peace" to save the world.
I believe that if America had not invaded Europe to fight the Nazis, the Russians would have taken all of Europe after conquering Germany. If Russian had not been stopped by the presence of the American, British and French military in Germany, the subsequent history of all the world would be different. Hitler's original goals may have been realized by the communists. There was no other power in the world, except America, who could have fought the "Cold War" against the Soviet Union until they finally collapsed. ... America has not really been at peace since it became the world's policeman since the end of the second world war. ... That was my point and the world may not like it, but how can anyone honestly dispute it? Our allies, after WWII, played a crucial vital role in the "Cold War," but they would not have existed as free or strong industrial/military countries without help from America.

If you disagree, just disregard it as my opinion, which I am sure you will.

Thank you again for your post, constructive criticism, and opinions which I respect. Smile 
Elijah 

Messages In This Thread
RE: See what's wrong with some professional politicians. - by divinenews - 12-18-2019 , 07:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack Dorsey Admits Censorship of New York Post Story Was “Wrong” mrtrout 0 819 10-17-2020 , 04:44 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Sometimes it's very wrong but this is "MY WAY" divinenews 0 1,393 11-19-2019 , 03:41 PM
Last Post: divinenews