Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
The Best VPN Services 2019
Thanks to Elijah for the kind words. In fact, many sites that write reviews for VPNs often sin in their conclusions, as they have the benefit of this. This is bad, since many users read reviews and trust them.

For example. Today I published the Cyberghost VPN contest on Twitter.

https://www.comparemyvpn.com/

For these guys, Cyberghost turned out to be in 1st place, guess why ?, everything is very simple, Cyberghost granted them a license for the competition. And then a simple user who really needs a good VPN cannot understand what is better, on one site one thing and on the other another.

A few more words about Ivacy. In my first post, the authors didn’t include Ivacy VPN at all, which is rather strange, and I am very surprised when people write complaints about this VPN, for me it always worked fine, fast connection good speed, and encryption. At the expense of those support, I will not say, I just did not try. But who has the coolest tech support is Express. Recently I had to change the email address of my account, so everything was quick, and it’s clear, a few screenshots, confirmation of the Email. Done. Respect for them for work, shorter than 5 stars.

Messages In This Thread
The Best VPN Services 2019 - by Sasha1 - 05-31-2019 , 10:45 AM
RE: The Best VPN Services 2019 - by Mike - 05-31-2019 , 11:02 AM
RE: The Best VPN Services 2019 - by divinenews - 11-02-2019 , 01:16 AM
RE: The Best VPN Services 2019 - by Sasha1 - 11-02-2019 , 02:32 AM
RE: The Best VPN Services 2019 - by Jeanjean - 11-02-2019 , 10:14 AM