[Exclusive] Internet Download Manager (3 Lifetime Licenses)
(05-03-2017 , 01:46 AM)ToGor Wrote: I understand that the manufacturer wants to discourage most users to participate in the competition? Bravo - I certainly will not use - thank you for such requirements. Instead of promoting on many sites ...
Otherwise ...
I can not make movies - I feel discriminated here - thanks.
Good luck all in the competition.
Regards ;)

You should be thankful to them. In order to earn a lifetime license of IDM, we have to make a multiple pages review with links to their homepage and after working hard to write that review, we have to post in on a popular forum or website. And as long as our review stays, our license also stays lifetime.

So, after reading my above comment, I know many people must be thinking now that does this means that making a video and winning in this will get you a pure lifetime license. Well, cut that question coz they are already offering you at least a lifetime license with 3 years of upgrades, just if u put enough work to make a video.
You don't have to post it on some popular forum or write a multiple page review or ur review should stay for long.
You just have to make a good enough video to earn this license.

So, u can cry all u want or u can try and do something about it. Not gonna reply anymore to ur "sad", "blaming other people" comments.
Just go and keep entering giveaways instead of trying something by urself to earn it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Exclusive] Internet Download Manager (3 Lifetime Licenses) - by whizkidraj - 05-03-2017 , 02:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager Pro (Annual licenses) khanyash 22 15,514 02-28-2020 , 09:27 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Pro Annual Licenses khanyash 36 18,954 07-02-2019 , 03:31 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 22,162 03-20-2019 , 10:27 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses Mike 63 18,882 12-02-2018 , 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 27,497 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi