Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Steganos Safe 20 (5 Licenses)
[Image: AmGq4vG.jpg]

Competition Rules:
  • To enter, simply submit your name and a [b]Valid email address[/b]. Your address will not be shared outside of this site

• You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible

• Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or Twitter

• Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random

• Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. [b][i]Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement![/i][/b]

• The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a [b]valid email[/b] address that you check regularly

• Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, [b]unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion[/b]

• Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest

(This giveaway contest begins today and will run through August 22, 2019.)

Enter Here
Thanks for the post ahmed

I didn't share since long time in this website giveaways, just i would like to know how the winners are selected?
(08-12-2019 , 03:40 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks for the post ahmed

I didn't share since long time in this website giveaways, just i would like to know how the winners are selected?

Quote:This contest will be active beginning Monday, August 12 and will expire at midnight Thursday, August 22, 2019. Winner(s) will be chosen by random drawing and will be notified by eMail
Winner(s) must claim their prize within five (5) days
The Winner(s) will also be announced at the top of this page
I have won couple of times so the giveaways Dave organises are good. I think its based on normal entry system through the widget & later selected randomly, though the widget does not update always & can be iffy at times. But after entering the giveaway the entry numbers are OK. Winners get an email to verify their win & get 7 days to reply back. After a reply Dave sends the license.
I have won software from "Dave" a couple of times. ..I tend to forget to go over there and check to see if I am a winner or not. --My bad. Confused

I went over there and signed up for this software contest. Thanks ahmed for finding and posting this. Thumb
Quote:This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by eMail

Mickey Fradenburg
Nigel Scarth
Patrick Rozijn
Martin Kuhn
Stanley J Solomon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Steganos Privacy Suite 22 [20 Licenses] ahmed 2 978 07-26-2023 , 09:24 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Contest Steganos Data Safe [10 Licenses] ahmed 0 437 06-20-2023 , 03:04 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Steganos Online-Shield VPN [10 Licenses] ahmed 1 773 06-06-2023 , 09:18 AM
  Contest Steganos Password Manager [5 Licenses] ahmed 0 378 06-03-2023 , 08:58 AM
  Contest Steganos Safe 22 (5 Licenses) ahmed 3 1,061 05-19-2023 , 12:59 PM
Last Post: Mike