Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Question about Windows 10 Recovery Options?
(06-09-2019 , 09:15 AM)Sasha Wrote: Simple advice.  Rollback RX.  A small program that takes snapshots of systems in a matter of seconds. You can install different software on different pictures. One click of a button, and you rolled over the system to the basic installation of Windows. I have been using it for three years, during this time, Windows has never reinstalled.

https://horizondatasys.com/rollback-rx-t...k-rx-home/

I'm also a Rollback Rx user under Win 7 and 8.1. for a long time.
However, my experience shows that an image of the PC is sometimes necessary... (i still use DriveImageXml under Win 7 and Macrium Reflect free under Win 8.1)
Especially under Win 7, the hard disk has been changed several times to RAW.
I still do not know the exact reason (PC too slow, incompatibility with a program,...) but Rollback is responsible.
I am pretty sure because it occasionally prevents the PC from shutting down for a short time.
(06-11-2019 , 12:32 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: I can find the built-in microsoft utility for image creation. But is it enough to completely restore everything in case of update problems?

Also which is best for image creation and restore:

Macrium
Acronis
O&O DiskImage
according to web
built-in microsoft tool can back drive c and separately other partition drive
can not restore to different hardware
but above software much more option can restore diffrent hardware...
I lost my important data due to some virus attack and now I am looking for best Windows 10 Recovery Options

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about original laptop software? tarekma7 13 8,580 05-16-2019 , 08:45 PM
Last Post: grr
  Win 10 question? clyde 4 4,555 12-15-2018 , 10:32 PM
Last Post: tywyll2017
  Question on Windows 10 upgrade Bjourne 3 3,494 02-19-2016 , 06:16 AM
Last Post: Bjourne