Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway - 15 Lifetime Licenses
thanks for giveaway.
I like "Advanced search of the remnants of the programs" and "Hunter Mode".
my share is : https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...0764944711
Hi everybody  Smile 
thank you for this wonderful gift Thumb 

among the best software that I appreciate a lot
it's top
It is easy to use
it uninstalls the software very well and leaves no trace
a very great technical support
.....  etc., etc

and good luck to everyone

Facebook

Twitter

Google+
Thanks for the giveaway!

Forced Uninstall
Real-time monitoring

FB
Thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite features of Revo Uninstaller Pro are:
Real-time monitoring,
Multi-level backup system,
Clean uninstall with no leftovers,
Hunter Mode.

My share:
Twitter
Facebook Share

Twitter Share

This is my all time favourite uninstaller becoz this not only uninstalls the program itself, cleans the leftover files and folders and registry entries as well.
Link to Tweet

Thank you so much for this giveaway, Mike and Revo Marketing Team! I would like to win a lifetime license for Revo Uninstaller Pro because it is by far the best uninstaller application for Windows. Nothing comes close to how well it uninstalls applications, and finds/removes application leftovers-- which is, in my opinion, the greatest feature of all since most applications leave "leftover files" even after being uninstalled. This adds to clutter, and wastes space on your computer. It can even lead to your computer slowing down! Revo Uninstaller Pro has a really beautiful UI and is easy to use. It's fast and much more effective and efficient than Windows Programs and Features. Thanks again Smile
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...1948770674

I like the Hunter mode in Revo.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the giveaway.

The features that I liked about Revo Uninstaller Pro:

- Thumb Real-time setting monitor.
Thumb Command-line support.
- Thumb  Forced Uninstall.
- Thumb Mode hunter to uninstall, stop or delete programs with one click.
- Thumb Advanced search of the remnants of the programs.

My share:  Facebook

Already Subscribed to email newsletter.
Thankyou for the giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/anten.kuntin.5/...8345477943

PC infected, not seen on the control panel, the program that erases the ludashi virus that I can not delete.
Even if you do not see the infected programs when you open the program, the nightmare is over thanks to the option to uninstall with revo.
But a program that needs to be used very carefully, you can delete system files with a small error.
Thank you for this opportunity.

Revo Uninstaller is the best uninstaller. The forced uninstaller and the advanced search are my favourite.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,976 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,599 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,566 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,221 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed