Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses
Thanks for this giveaway I would like to participate. The last one I using was the PasswordBox which now become part of Intel True Key. I am not a fan of Intel so this may come in handy.

Thanks for great giveaway of awesome product
Cool 
My shares for review
Facebook

Twitter

Google +

My shares for giveaway
Facebook

Twitter

Google +
Thanks for the giveaway....
Count me in too.

Currently using Lastpass and it's subscription ending soon.so like to get involve with this lifetime license.

My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/922719724714254336
Thanks for the giveaway.
Sticky Password Premium one of the best password managers, which has many more useful features and is constantly evolving. And have a lifetime license Sticky Password Premium it would be a big success.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Everybody needs a good password manager like StickyPassword, thanks and good luck for all ;)

Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/muhammadsyafiq....9566170519
Thanks for the giveaway, Mohammad !  Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway

facebook
Thanks to Sticky password & Mohammad for a fantastic review & a great giveaway.

Sticky Password is one of the best password managers that gives you a full set of features on both mobile and desktop platforms, cloud backup and smooth cloud syncing across multiple devices. The intuitive user interface makes Sticky Password a good choice for password-manager novices and tech-savvy users alike. The encryption algorithm ensures high security. Sticky Password comes with several features like synchronization, secure memo, identities and several others that make using the software very easy. It also has a web form filler that helps to autofill any registration form or shopping cart.

Some great features are in this product: an incredible security by means of AES-256 encryption, one chief/master password, ability to generate secure memos and storing your bookmarks in a common location.

Facebook review share

Facebook share
Sticky Password is the best password encryption software available at this time. 
That fact makes this give-away contest great! Smile

My Twitter share link 
Thank you for this opportunity.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,507 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,171 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  Sticky Password Review + Giveaway Cool 25 10,000 05-30-2018 , 10:53 AM
Last Post: kubik67
  Password Boss x 3 Lifetime Cool 43 19,103 04-08-2018 , 09:30 AM
Last Post: Cool
  Sticky Password Premium Review and Giveaway tarekma7 42 17,352 12-12-2017 , 12:39 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales