Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Clear Forum Cache
Hi all,

As you know there had many changes to the forum recently, therefore it is advised to clear the forum web cache so that the forum would perform normally. You can either delete all your site cache or even specific cache. here is how

To clear all web cache:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete button while in browser.

[Image: NOrUfQul.png]

To delete promo2day web cache only.

In Firefox, go to Option > Privacy tab

Under History, click on "remove individual cookies". In the search bar, type promo2day and delete all the cookies. Lastly, do a hard refresh by pressing Shift + F5.

In Google Chrome go to Setting. At the bottom page click on "Show advance settings...".

Under Privacy, click on Content settings... button. Now click on "All cookies and site data" button.

Do the same which is search for Promo2day cache and delete it all.

Lastly, do a hard refresh with Ctrl + F5.

You are done! Now the forum should work without problem. If you had question or encounter any error, please post here.
thanks i don't have problem
but i think its good idea if unlock this post for not registered user or people can not login then they leave comment here(if such thing possible)
of course captcha necessary.
Imgur uploader button which was located below the smileys is now missing.
(05-14-2017 , 12:10 AM)Mike Wrote: Imgur uploader button which was located below the smileys is now missing.

It's here

[Image: I1P50an.png]
Thanks cool never noticed it.   Thumb
I can't see this button
(05-14-2017 , 12:44 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I can't see this button

[Image: F4gBUSB.png]

It shows on mine but what is the Table Generator button used for below the smileys?
Some members ask for this table generator plugin

I can see imgur only if I use new reply button
(05-14-2017 , 12:52 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Some members ask for this table generator plugin

I can see imgur only if I use new reply button

Tarek,
Is it not also there if you try to post a new thread? It is for me.
just not visible in Quick Reply otherwise in reply,new replay,new thread  is visible for me