Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Malwarebytes 3.0 Review
(01-04-2017 , 04:33 PM)yashiscool Wrote: All is good with Malwarebytes 3.0 but what is not good is the license activation problem that I have been struggling with since last 1 month.  I had to switch back to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if I may help, can you tell more about how were you activating the Malwarebytes?? Better to PM me
Thank you, gdant, for the very good review.
Thanks for the excellent written review. I also like the way you put the watermark and your name on all your screenshots.
Good job gdant!!!    Thumb  Thank you so much 
(01-04-2017 , 07:24 PM)gdant Wrote:
(01-04-2017 , 04:33 PM)yashiscool Wrote: All is good with Malwarebytes 3.0 but what is not good is the license activation problem that I have been struggling with since last 1 month.  I had to switch back to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

if I may help, can you tell more about how were you activating the Malwarebytes?? Better to PM me

Sure.. let me work it out first with one of their support staff and then get back to you if unsuccessful.

Thanks

Good review, thanks.
(01-05-2017 , 08:11 AM)yashiscool Wrote:

Sure.. let me work it out first with one of their support staff and then get back to you if unsuccessful.

Thanks

Gdant,

Just an update, Malwarebytes Support team has admitted it to be a known issue and have asked me to revert to version 2.2.1. The solution is currently unknown and they will be updating me once there is a fix.

If have Malwarebytes AntiExploit Premium do you need Exploit setting "on"...?
(01-09-2017 , 04:28 PM)yashiscool Wrote:
(01-05-2017 , 08:11 AM)yashiscool Wrote:

Thanks

Gdant,

Just an update, Malwarebytes Support team has admitted it to be a known issue and have asked me to revert to version 2.2.1. The solution is currently unknown and they will be updating me once there is a fix.

ohh, it should not be the case as generally licence validation occurs at server side rather than software inhouse  :huh:
(01-10-2017 , 11:58 PM)jAcos Wrote: If have Malwarebytes AntiExploit Premium do you need Exploit setting "on"...?
no you don't need to enable it in both (it is only waste of resources if you enable both)...I would prefer to have only Malwarebytes 3 only with all protection ON Tongue  and your anti-Exploit licence can be used for this new product as free ;) ...I agree that currently Malwarebytes usage little more RAM but will get stable with time  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malwarebytes Updated Review tarekma7 9 4,367 11-06-2017 , 07:24 PM
Last Post: Starship