Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Please Read] Use Real names
Hi All

Some developers need your name and email address to send you the license directly

Others need some more details about you to generate the license as WinRAR and PowerArchiver

Do you know why?

Because the sent license is exactly similar to the purchased one and the winners are added to their registered users.

Some of the developers don't accept the use of Nickname or unreal names (of course you will not use this name during purchase for example)

so please all winners you must use your real name if the developer ask for

Cintanotes winners who don't use real names have to send me again the real names according to the developer

Example:

Name: John Smith

E-mail: johnsmith@gmail.com
Thanks for the update Tarek. We cannot enforce members to give us their real name so If they decide not to give their name and email their win might just be void.
thank you very much
i removed my self from winrar because its need too much information
Address: ZIP, City/state..
i can use fake info but decided to not do that and let other whom provide correct info wins Heart
Agreed.  Big Grin
Just replyed with full name.
good developers strategy Big Grin
Do you need to use your real name while entering or when asked for it?
(12-06-2016 , 01:28 AM)Danielx64 Wrote: Do you need to use your real name while entering or when asked for it?

Only if requested from developer for your license code. Not all giveaways request your name or email.
Thumbs Up 
Oh no 
 lots real information required is what you say hehehe
gleam.io & developers competition to win VPN Request lots of personal data to participate (all your social network, your video portal subscritions to others websites, your blogs  and your friends contacts)
is ironic,  Because is exactly what you want, is to hide the traffic to yourself. surf anonimous. but You become very famous on the internet immediately. much more than a artist.  Shocked
(04-18-2017 , 09:38 PM)monstertruckpa Wrote: Oh no 
 lots real information required is what you say hehehe
gleam.io & developers competition to win VPN Request lots of personal data to participate (all your social network, your video portal subscritions to others websites, your blogs  and your friends contacts)
is ironic,  Because is exactly what you want, is to hide the traffic to yourself. surf anonimous. but You become very famous on the internet immediately. much more than a artist.  Shocked

You do have a choice on what you want to participate in.