Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 27: the next generation of system optimization!
Why do I want to win the latest version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer - vr.27?

Because I have used Ashampoo WinOptimizer for years, ... and long ago I came to believe that this software app is a "must have" app if I want to keep my computer hard disk clean and optimized. It finds  traces and junk files that no other disk cleaner that I use can find. -- So, when I clean my machine each week, or before I save off my well running hard drive to an external drive, I want the latest version of this software to be among my arsenal of cleaners that I use before I defragment my hard drive or save it in case some unexpected catastrophic failure happens. --- Also,  Ashampoo WinOptimizer has so many other functions that help me keep my computer working correctly that I can't even list them here. -- So, if want more good info about this software, then Google search "Ashampoo WinOptimizer" to find out how much the software critics love it. Smile

My X/Twitter.com media share for this giveaway contest.

*Thank you to the Ashampoo Company and Team for sponsoring this contest, and thank you, tarekma7, for all that you do for this forum. Thumb
I want to win a license for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 27, the next generation of system optimization! I'm particularly interested in its advanced deep cleaning, data clutter removal, and enhanced privacy features

my share X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 25 tarekma7 35 7,712 06-14-2022 , 03:30 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 19: System optimization, in-depth cleaning and diagnosis tarekma7 36 15,258 06-24-2021 , 05:13 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 (5 Lifetime Licenses) Mike 20 6,486 01-05-2021 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18 Giveaway tarekma7 35 22,526 08-09-2020 , 01:11 PM
Last Post: Starship